AoC Jobs Annual Licence
Get the freedom to post your jobs when you want with the AoC Jobs Annual Licence. As a college, you can take advantage of the great value Annual Licence which gives you unlimited standard job posts.
At AoC Jobs we're part of the Association of Colleges which means we're in the heart of the sector. We are aware of how much of an affect funding cuts are having on colleges, and how much it will impact our member colleges as well as the sector as a whole.
In response, we have reduced the Annual Licence Package to £4,000+VAT for all colleges. This will help to reduce your job advertising spend while still provide you with the best opportunity to recruit quality candidates for your college. In additions to this we are offering colleges the opportunity to split the cost of this licence into two six-month instalments, helping many colleges to manage their recruitment spend over the year.
AoC Jobs Annual Licence Package
- Unlimited standard job adverts
- Unlimited CV search access
- Candidate talent pool adverts
- Company Profile
- Discounted costs on additional advertising, upgrades or packages
- Promotion through social media channels
Get the most from your advertising with an AoC Jobs Annual Licence
- Attract more candidates from outside the sector
- Boost awareness of all opportunities within your college
- Reduce your reliance on recruitment agencies for teaching and support vacancies
- Reduce job posting administration allowing you to get on with recruitment for your college
College cost: £4,000 + VAT
Flexible Payment Option - Split the cost of your Annual Licence
We are also happy for you to split the cost into two six-month instalments.
- One instalment of £2,000 + VAT when you start the licence
- One instalment of £2,000 + VAT in six months time
Freeze the cost of your licence for up to three years
You are now able to freeze the price you pay now for up to three years. Securing your college from any potential increase in the future and helping you to manage your recruitment spend moving forward. You will also be able to split the payments into six month increments over the course of your contract.